- Chicken nuggets with honey – sweet!
- My new espresso maker – we went out to buy a lawn mower at Sears Days (its always Sears Days) and instead came home with this.
- The combination of peanut butter and chocolate – especially when warm
The not so good:
- The basement – the basement has been downgraded from the ugly list since we ripped out the carpet, bought a dehumidifier and it stopped raining
- Boxes – piled everywhere, I still can’t get my house organised. We’ve been here nearly 2 months and I still haven’t un-packed! Agh!
- The number of small appliances we own – in the kitchen alone I can count more than 10… where am I supposed to put them all?
- My hair – talk about an awkward length! And I can’t afford to cut it (see The Good – item 2 for explanation)
- The songs “Make Love in this Club” (Usher) and “Sexy Can I” (Ray J) – seriously? people want to listen to this? They just creep me out… that’s how I know I’m getting old.
- What ever it is outside that is making me itchy. I’m SO itchy, I now have cuts on my legs from scratching… I need some calamine lotion