- I went to class – week two already! We did lesson planning and then we did more lesson planning.
- I still have 250 pages of our current book club selection left to go. I need to spend more time reading outside of school because I have three books to finish and a huge list of “to reads” waiting for me.
- It finally warmed up – only one pair of long underwear and a mid-weight icebreaker (under the jacket) were needed on the run tonight.
- We ran 5 miles – still slower than I’d like but it felt good.
- I’m so hungry. I’m not sure why since I haven’t increased my weekly mileage at all. I hate being hungry.
- We ate a delicious noodle salad from the Rebar Modern Food Cookbook. Low fat, lots of veggies and inexpensive! I also cooked up a few more frozen potstickers, they are just so good.